Keep them focused on sharing all relevant information with Nurse Huddle Boards
- Ensure they're bought in. Make sure the nurses understand the value of the hospital, and current objectives. Foster agreement on the importance of team goals, and ideally that the objectives are the most important thing the team could be working on.
- Visualization. Everyone should see how the team is operating. If nursing staff come up with a better way to execute, or different higher priority work, the team should move to that as quickly as it can, and the person should get credit and kudos marked on the board.
- Underscore their value to the hospital. Make sure team members realize their work and their skills are valued with visual cues.
- Underscore the job's value to them. Make certain they understand why their work is valuable in the context of the team, the company, and the industry. Emphasize transferable and noteworthy skills and accomplishments.
- Insulate the team from distractions. The communication boards enable the team to focus on getting things done instead of external requests. The board removes distractions and randomization.
- Set expectations. Every job has scut work. Make sure team members understand the need, and buy into doing their share. Show them everyone else is doing their part.
Take these pillars and apply them to your Huddle Meetings with VisiCare™ White Boards Learn More →
What is your budget? Check out the Price Comparison to mix and match board styles accross the hospital.
Recommendations for Low Tech or High Tech Environments
VisiCare™ White Boards are an ideal communication and infection control dry erase tool. Learn More →
VisiCareHD™ Digital Boards a private in hospital feed for real-time department informantion. Learn More →
Oversized Hospital Boards
Patients and Staff are not always within 10 feet of the hospital’s white boards, so make sure your communication boards make... Read More →
Developed to improve communications between patients and caregivers in technologically advanced health care environments. Read More →
Nurse Station Boards
The Nurse Station is made for Nurses in every role of your department. Nurse unit communication boards highlight... Read More →